Wednesday 25 May 2016

The (Maya)net Is Vast and Infinite


Not posted for a while due to lack of time and on and off, feeling a bit meh about 40k.

But i thought I'd post today because I finally bit the bullet and bought into Infinity. When Gotrek and Praetor first talked about Infinity, I wasn't fully convinced. I loved how much character the models have and the rules looked interesting but I just couldn't find a faction that I could imagine playing. That was until recently when i discovered Ariadna's Caledonians!! They're Scottish, have werewolves and have access to a William Wallace character. SOLD!


So i bought the Highlander starter pack, a Cameronian and William Wallace (from Element Games) and have been absorbing the rules and getting (just a little) excited about playing my first game!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Have you got a colour scheme in mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's painted a few up already. C'mon Zogg! Post some pics :)

      Delete