Thursday 10 July 2014

Duck and cover.

Greetings gentle reader.

Apologies for the lack of updates. In the time since my last posting our little girl was born.

Rosie is certainly keeping me on my toes and so, as most of you are aware, there is very little time to get out the clippers and super glue and begin assembling models.

Never fear. I have already run through the basics of Warhammer Fantasy with her. Rosie seemed to take it all on board although she wanted to put everything in her mouth (especially the dice) so the wife soon put a stop it.

I'm hoping to train her in the basics of undercoating so I can leave her a pile of miniatures and go off to work and she can spend the day doing something constructive rather than just gurgling and filling nappies.

Anyhow, my Imperial Gua...sorry Astra Militarum army is slowly making it's way from the back burner. I've assembled and spray-undercoated a 10-man Guardsmen squad, but I want to cover that in a separate blog posting in it's entirety.

In my next post I want to outline what I want in my first 500 point army and why.

Funky out.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh :) Loving the baby grow! BTW, if I post my Eldar army down could she undercoat that for me too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she can! Providing you want the army in Dribble White.

    ReplyDelete